MONDAY 25TH JULY 2022 AT THE WOOLSERY SHOW. CLOVELLY COURT PARK EX39 5SZ
9.30 am TO 11.15 AM – FREE ENTRY SUBJECT TO A TICKET FOR THE WOOLSERY SHOW
JONATHAN BAKER – GOVERNMENT POLICY LEAD -DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENT FARMING & RURAL AFFAIRS. .Heading GovernmentPolicy intent in Agriculture for better rewards for Farmers, improving Environment ,Animal Welfare, Food Production .
- Setting Strategy and using £2.4bn of Public Monies for best results.
- Technically -Programme of statutory instruments
- Subsidy Control
- Devolved Administrations and relationships
- International reform promotions
- Exchange of ideas with Farmers –working with stakeholders ,Communication, Engagementand Marketing
- Jonathan is a Nuffield Farming scholar
ALEX ROBINSON -‘ UNLOCKING NATURE’S CAPITAL ‘
NATURES CAPITAL-CEO-FOUNDER . LEAD SPEAKER AT THE CLA AGRICULTURAL CONFERENCE IN LONDON ,2021.
- MRICS MScRoyal Agricultural University,BSc (Hons) Exeter .
- CEO & Founder Nature Capital
- Founding director Nature Capital . Selected for giving advise on unlocking land value by the CLA on its 2021 Annual conference on Farming
- Baseline – How to establish natural capital from land( carbon,soil,water&biodiversity)
- Carbon emissions –Importance to farmers and the wider markets
- Identify profit – Across Farm opportunities . Farm clusters & Catchment group,Benefits & Risks- Project Costs .
- ELMS- Private markets in EnvironmentalLand Management
- Future Performance reporting